The ATG Development Tools plug-in 3.0 adds support for Eclipse 3.0 environment. It enables you to quickly create ATG modules and skeleton J2EE applications using an Eclipse-based IDE. The plug-in adds the following ATG project wizards to your Eclipse Workbench:
* The New ATG Module wizard extends the standard Eclipse Java Project wizard. It creates a new Java project and sets up the required directory structure and configuration files for an ATG application module, J2EE application and web application.
* The Existing ATG Module wizard creates a new Java project for a module that already exists in your ATG installation.
* The ATG J2EE Application wizard creates a basic J2EE application and web application within an existing ATG module project.
* The ATG Web Application wizard creates a basic web application within an existing J2EE application.
* The ATG Standalone Web Application wizard creates a basic web application that is not part of a J2EE application.
* Tools for Nucleus Bean Container component development, including a component browser, a component editor, and a wizard for creating new components.
* An application assembly wizard for building J2EE enterprise archive (EAR) files that run Nucleus.
- Eclipse Tips